Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!!

Today is the first day of Fall! I am so excited, and yet in my busy schedule i did not do one single thing to celebrate the season today! Except of course singing happy fall songs to my wonderful triplet baby boy charges, who happen to think i sound wonderful (when actually i sound worse than usual because i am losing my voice due to allergies), or at least i think they do judging by the perfectly beautiful smiles i get in return! One thing I am doing, however, is getting out my fall decor as i work on cleaning out my spare room. I will post pics when i finish. and next week hopefully i will be ready to post my first project of the season. I will start making christmas ornaments soon, as i will be selling some. I will post directions for some of these as well. Happy Fall!

0 comments: